- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
November has arrived with colder mornings and less daylight hours and the smells and sights of the Holidays!
Reminder to our parents that we are closed on Tuesday, November 11th for Veterans Day; as well as Thursday and Friday, November 27th and 28th for Thanksgiving.
Our annual Book Fair and Food Drive are also taking place this month in the front office.
We wish all of our families and safe, healthy and happy Thanksgiving filled with friends and family.