- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
2015 is here and our classrooms are buzzing and children are back into the swing of school and lessons!
Reminder to our parents that we are closed on Monday, January 19th in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday. Also parent / teacher conferences begin the last week of January so make sure you sign up on the sheet posted on your child’s classroom door.
Rain has begun so we encourage all children to have an extra jacket in their cubbie for those cold mornings or afternoons.