- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
Happy Holidays from our Montessori family to yours!
Our school and children are busily preparing for the holidays and learning about the continent of Australia and about Celebrations Around the World.
A few reminders for our parents:
Holiday Music Recital for Private Piano and Violin students – Wednesday, December 10th 5 – 6 PM
All School Holiday Show – Thursday, December 11th 3 – 5 PM
Our school closes at 3PM on Friday December 19th for the Holiday Break and re-opens on Monday, January 5th.