- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
Spring is here and May is a busy month.
Reminder we are closed on Monday, May 25th for Memorial Day.
Headsup for June: Our year end piano recital for Ms. Debbie and Ms. Kathy’s piano students is Monday June 22nd and our Kindergarten Graduation and All School End of the Year Program is Tuesday, June 23rd. Kindergarten Graduation is late morning and the all school program is held in the late afternoon. Make sure you mark your calendars!
For interested prospective parents, tours are available every day from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM with no appointment necessary. If afternoons work better with your schedule, please call us and schedule a tour appointment from 2:45 PM to 4:15 PM. We have openings for our summer program from July 1st through August 31st. Join us for the summer fun!
We now turn our thoughts to summer. If you have not filled out a registration form for attendance after June 30th, your spot is not secured. For parents interested in our summer program, we are accepting registration forms now.
Have a great month!read more