- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
Welcome to My First Montessori! We are bouncing into Spring and our students are thriving and growing each and everyday! As we head into the next few months please keep your eye out for important dates:
Parent Teacher Conferences: March 27th-April 13th
Spring Egg Hunt: April 14th
Spring Break: April 17th-21st (Modified Hours 9:00am-3:00pm – by sign-ups only)
Week of the Young Child: April 24th-28th (please see memo for more details)
Teacher Appreciation Week: May 1st- May 5th
Mother’s Day Breakfast: May 5thread more