- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
Fall is in the air and our school year is off to a great start!
As we have settled into our school year routine, we are excited for all the fun events we have coming up!
***October 18th & 19th: Picture Day!
October 18th – Pink, Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow
October 19th – Orange, Red, Silver, Bronze, Gold
***October 21st: Tanaka Field Trip
***October 31st: Harvest Parade & Festivalread more