- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
Our 2014-2015 School Year begins Tuesday, September 2nd. We are still accepting enrollment applications for selected schedules in several of our classrooms, so please call us now to arrange a tour.
Reminder to our existing parents: We are closed on Monday, September 1st in observance of Labor Day.
Events for the month of September are:
Parent Orientation Night for all enrolled students – Tuesday, September 9th, 5 – 6:30 PM.
Parent Education Night – Tuesday, September 23rd, 7 – 8 PM. MFM hosts a seminar for our parents. The topic will be announced in early September. Childcare is available onsite for $10.