- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
Summer is quickly coming to a close. August 1st marks the 1/2 way point.
We are currently accepting enrollment for the 2014-2015 school year, which begins Tuesday, September 2nd. Please call us now to arrange a tour.
We are closed on Friday, August 8th for a Staff Development Day so that we can prepare our classrooms for the new year.
Our August field trip is set for Tanaka Farms for Friday, August 22nd. We hope you can join us for a wagon ride around the 30 acre working farm and yummy tasting of their fruits and vegetables.