- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
Spring is right around the corner and our children are learning about plants and preparing our garden for our spring plants! We will be learning about the USA this month in addition to the wonderful world of Dinosaurs!
For interested prospective parents, tours are available every day from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM with no appointment necessary. If afternoons work better with your schedule, please call us and schedule a tour appointment from 2:45 PM to 4:15 PM.
For our enrolled families, March is also the month where we look ahead to the next school year and registration for our summer program as well as next fall is due by March 15th.
For families interested in attending for our summer session only, please call us for registration information.
Have a great month!read more