- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
Spring is here. April is such a fun month for our children. Our field trip to Tanaka Farms for strawberry picking is Wednesday, April 22nd so make sure you have turned in your permission forms. Spring Pictures are Tuesday and Wednesday, April 28th and 29th so make sure you pick out your background and turn your envelope in!
For interested prospective parents, tours are available every day from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM with no appointment necessary. If afternoons work better with your schedule, please call us and schedule a tour appointment from 2:45 PM to 4:15 PM.
We now turn our thoughts to summer. If you have not filled out a registration form for attendance after June 30th, your spot is not secured. For parents interested in our summer program, we are accepting registration forms now.
Have a great month!read more