- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
The holiday season is upon us and we are excited to share this time of year with all of our students and families! November and December are fun-filled months as we have many exciting school wide and classroom specific events! Below is a list of some of them and for further details and daily curriculum, please see your parent page and our school newsletter.
November 2nd-14th – Parent Teacher Conferences
November 7th-14th – Scholastic Book Fair
November 11th – School Closed for Veteran’s Day – Thank you for your service for all who have served.
November 14th – Food Drive Starts
November 14th – Sees Candies Starts
November 23rd – Friendship Feast
November 24th & 25th – Closed for Thanksgiving Break