- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
The school year has started off great and fall is in full swing. All of our classes have had a great start to the year and children are busy learning on a daily basis. Gardening, Music and Art classes have started again and children during the month of October will be learning about Pumpkins, the artist Tim Burton and the composer Johann Sebastian Bach. As the weather begins to turn, please make sure you have checked your child’s extra clothes bin and everyone has a sweater in the morning. School pictures are October 8th and 9th. Please see the signs at school for your classes picture day. Envelopes and poses are available at the front desk. We will also be having our yearly Harvest Festival on October 30th from 3- 5 pm. Children may bring costumes in labeled bags to change into after nap. Have a great month.read more