- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that meets the needs of the child.
- Establish a kind and receptive climate where each child feels confident, loved and respected.
- Uphold an outstanding educational program that is dynamic, innovative and continually improving upon itself.
- Instill a value for education where the child will continue to seek out knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Create a collaborative learning environment promoting academic excellence and awareness of the global community.
Fall is in full swing and we are excited to begin our fall activities in October, which are
Picture Day on October 9th and 10th; Field Trip to Pretend City on October 14th; Free Language and Speech Screening on October 15th; and our Yearly Harvest Festival and Halloween Costume Parade on October 30th.
Reminder that we are closed on October 31st for our Fall Staff Development Training Day.
We wish all of our parents a happy October.